𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Twisted Wonderland

A rattling sound awoke me from my slumber. Slowly opening my eyes, all I could see was darkness. My head was somewhat lightheaded and my lower body felt numb. What was odd is that I was inside a cramped space. The sound of rattling began once again and I realized the sound came from in front of me. I lift my hand and felt a wall before me. I was about to knock when a voice spoke from outside.

"This is bad! People are coming. Better get a uniform while..." The voice groaned as it struggles.

"Uuuun! This lid is too heavy!"

"No choice, I'll use my secret move." I could hear the voice groaning once again.

"There!" As soon as he said that, a huge burst of flames greeted me before it disappeared and a dim light entered my sight.

"Okay! Now time to get..."

My vision adjusted to the sudden brightness. As my vision cleared, I was in a room filled with floating coffins and in front of me was a... talking cat raccoon of some sort who gaze at me in horror, confusing me as I tilt my head slightly with a vacant look.

"Why are you up?!" He exclaimed as he raised his arms and paws in the air. Observing this creature, his ears were emitting blue flames, the end of his tail was shaped like a trident.

"Raccoon cat...?" I huskily spoke out in confusion, which didn't miss the ears of the creature in front of me.

I gaze down to see I was wearing a thick long black robe with gold designs on it, the color inside was lavender. I wore the hood which somehow covered parts of my (l/c/h) and my (e/c) eyes.

"Who're you calling a raccoon?!" He barked to me, insulted.

"I am the Great Grim! Well, whatever. Hey human! Hurry and give me those clothes." He demanded while I glanced down to my clothes then stare at his small figure with doubt.

It's too big for him though...

"Otherwise, I'll roast you!" On cue, he summon his blue flames, threatening me.

"I never thought a small raccoon cat like you would threaten me..." I voiced out my thoughts with a nonchalant expression.

"I said I'm not a freaking raccoon!" He frustratingly said as he shook his head.

This was my chance! I jumped off the coffin I was in and ran out of the room. I kept on running, turning into corners until I realized I already stumbled into a library.

"You think you can get away from this nose of mine? Dumb human!"

"If you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over-" In a split second, a long cord entangled around him.

"Uwah! That hurt! What's with this cord?" He complained as he tried to remove it.

At the entrance, a talk figure walked towards us. Thanks to the lamps' light, I saw that person's appearance. He was wearing a half raven mask, which emphasized his glowing golden eyes, and extravagant clothing with a cape that has thick black feathers from its collar, as its tail coat resembles the wings of a raven. In his head lay a black top hat with an azure ribbon tied around and a small mirror amulet with a raven feather attached to it.