𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

❥(!) - 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚘𝚅

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Entrance Ceremony

❥(!) Mirror Chamber

The quiet and empty chamber except for floating coffins was now filled with first year students that have been accepted into this school and has been sorted by the mirror to their respective dorms.

In front of the freshman magicians where the dorm leaders of each dorms. Everyone wore a robe with black and purple color scheme with gold embroidery

Mumbles and chattering could be heared around the room as the students interact with the others or their now dormmate/s.

Amidst of the noise, a brownish red haired male with a stern look and grayish silver eyes began to speak up gaining every occupants of the room's attention. He has a mid-length hair with V-shaped bangs covering his forehead.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" He asked as he survey the crowd of first year that are now grouped to their respected assigned dorm. Seeing that it was alright, he turned to the new batch of first years that are now part of his dorm.

"Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break one of them then your heads will be off." He started his small orientation.

A muscular young man with green eyes, tan skin, long thick,messy brown hair with two braids on each side yawned as he lay his hands on his waist. He has a thin scar going to his left eyebrow to his cheek. He wore the hood of his robes like the others.

"Fuaaaa~ The stuffy ceremony is finally over." He turned to the new students of his dorm. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me." His deep (and sexy~//smack) voice resonated around the chamber.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest." A male with silvery blue wavy hair that has longer on the left spoke up next. His eyes were the same silvery blue color and wore a pair of silver glasses. He has a beauty mark below his lip on the left side of his face.

"As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability." (That sweet tempting mouth of his... Can't wait for his SSR)

"By the way, where did the headmaster went? He vanished in the middle of the ceremony..." A tall handsome man with shoulder-length blonde with purple at the tips of his hair and violet eyes spoke up as he scan the room.

"Abandoning his post..." A deep and husky voice spoke from a floating gadget.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" The male with short and choppy white hair and red eyes wearing a dangling earrings.

❥(!) At the right timing Crowley opened the door roughly and loudly.

"Not at all!" He stride inside with a huge gap and pace. I follow behind him like a baby duck tailing behind its mother.