♚ Another Unbirthday Party~

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Another Unbirthday Party~

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

So far, so good?

Rose Maze in Ruin

"Now, let's clean up the garden as soon as possible~" Cater as he stood at

Many rose trees were uprooted and scattered everywhere. The roses were also ruined yet some managed to survive. Some bushes were also ruined and torn apart.

"Our photogenic garden is in ruins... I'm so sad..." Cater's shoulders drooped as a depressive aura hovered around him.

"I'll help you out."

"Trey-kun, carry Riddle to the infirmary." Cater said. "He did overblot. He should be looked at by the nurse just to be safe."

"Precisely, Diamond. I shall accompany you both." The Headmaster said.

"I understand, thank you very much." Trey adjust his hold on Riddle as he slung the redhead's arm on his neck. Crowley used his magic and they soon left.

As your group helped cleaning the mess around, Grim pouted as he rub his stomach. "I'm starving from using all that magic..."

At the corner of his eye, he notice something laying on the ground. Looking closely it was a black crystal like the one back in the Dwarfs Mine.

"This is... Isn't this the same one from the mine!"

"You're right! Where did it come from?" Deuce wondered as he stared at the black crystal at Grim's paws.

"Don't eat this one." Ace said as he shook his head. Grim suddenly smirked as the crystal was nearing his mouth.

"Grim, don't you dare!" You shouted as you were about to grab him but he evaded and swiftly ran away.

The baby fairy flew as she chased the monster. As soon as she caught up with Grim, they began tugging against each other's strengths to the point they would roll on the ground. Unfortunately Soleil was not on the physical side, she had let go of her hold at the crystal which ended up with Grim eating it.

"Nyahaha! You lost~" The monster taunted the fairy who just pouted.

"I swear that crystal could be bad for you, Grim..." You said with a worried tone. The monster ignored your warning as he gushed at the taste.

"It starts out with rich sweetness then finishes with the slightest hint of bitterness for an aromatic experience!"

Cater who has been watching your group's interaction, spoke up."Eh, Grim has that kind of taste?"

"This rock has its own unique flavor completely different from the last!"

Soleil sighed. "This is going to be a bad habit of yours, Grim..."