𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐬' 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

I got tired of using first person....

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐬' 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Strange Monster

The group found themselves transported in a middle of a dark forest.

Soleil hid herself behind your arms. "(Y/N), I don't like this place." You glance down to the fairy in your arms with worry.

Now that you thought of it, you were not quite sure what kind of fairy Soleil is.

"Are you okay?" You gently asked the baby fairy.

"I can't describe it but I have a bad feeling..."

"So this is the Dwarfs' Mine..." Deuce began as he inspect the surroundings. "It used to be a prosperous thanks to the magic crystal mining but..."

Grim whimpered as he clung on to my body more. "I feel like something could jump out any minute..."

You then pat Grim on the head as you nervously glance around you. The forest is too quiet. Not even a sound of insects or critters and that's not good. You held the two creatures carefully.

Ace pointed to a house across the stream. There was a bridge that anyone can across. "There's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine."

The group then headed to the house. You would casually glance around you in caution.

Deuce knocked on the door. "Good evening..." A few seconds passed no one answered.

"Deuce, it's abandoned... You can tell from how the dust has covered the windows." You pointed out. Deuce opened the door and you all entered.

"It's a mess in here." He began as he now explore the cottage. The inside was almost covered with spider webs and dust. The furnitures were in disarray.

You inspect the furnitures inside the house.

"The tables and chairs are small. Are they for kids?" Ace asked then began counting the chairs.

"There's seven of them!"

"Judging the size of the furnitures and the things here. This must be the dwarves' home." You noted as you stroll looking around.

"Though it was, when the Dwarfs' Mine flourished." Deuce added.

"They did what they had to. After all, magic crystals are found inside coals. Let's just go and check it out first."

-*-*-*-

Dwarfs' Mine

Grim was shaking as he stared at the dark entrance of the mine. "We're going in there!? It's too dark!"

"Are you scared? How lame." Ace mocked Grim.

"I-I'm not s-scared at all!" Grim said making you sent a sharp look at Ace.

"This is not the time, Ace." You told the orange haired male.

"(Y/N), let me down. I'll be taking the lead, you guys follow me!" You hesitantly comply and let him down.