𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

The Great 7

The sound of snickers invaded my ears. I tried to opening my eyes but they're too tired. Carefully, I rose up and sat there for a few seconds and tried to open my eyes. Blinking for a moment, light greeted me that I had to rub my eyes.

Those annoying snickering started again and they're louder now.

"Heeheehee. Don't you guys have to clean the academy now?"

"If you two keep on sleeping like that, one day you won't be able to wake up for eternity you know?"

"Just like us. Heeheehee."

Hearing those three familiar voice. My eyes snap open and I turned to see the three ghosts.

Grim groaned as he woke up from the noises. "Who disturbed my sleep..." He rubbed his eyes. When his eyes opened and vision cleared, he saw the three ghost now close to him. Shrieking, he jumped from the bed then landed to my arms.

"Gyaaaaa! There are ghosts again!"

The plump ghost snickered. "Both of you are gonna live here from now on? You guys are so prank worthy."

"Damnit! One day, I'm gonna drive you all out of here!" Grim barked.

"Oi." I said with a deep serious voice I could manage. The three ghost turned to me, bewildered but when they saw my piercing glare, they flinched.

"You do know you see a girl here? What are you doing barging in so suddenly early in the morning?" I began scolding them and the three ghost landed close to the ground with their heads down and hats off.

"Don't do that next time, understood?"

"We're sorry, Madam..." The three ghost mumbled.

"Good. You can come in our room to chat with us. You're welcome anytime but knock first please." I said now with a smile on my face.

The three ghost mocked salute to me and they soon vanished one by one. As soon as they were gone, the door opened with such force that I scrunch my nose at the loud impact.

The one who entered was Dire Crowley. I rolled my eyes. Talk about entering without knocking and I just lectured the ghosts about it!

"Good morning, both of you! Did you sleep well." When he turned to us, he saw us with our arms crossing staring at him, with furrowed brows."

"Headmaster, I understand that you're the head of this school, but please knock next time..." I asked him and he nodded.

"When we were already sprawled on the bed, the bottom collapsed and we were surprised, ya know?" Grim started.

"How long did you neglect it to dilapidate? We got woken up by a ghost too this morning, it's the worst!"

"Eh? Really?" I asked surprised. I peeked under the bed to see it really collapsed.