♚ Sudden Advice

Warning! Grammatical Errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Sudden Advice

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

A floating head

Rose Maze

"Gaahh! I'm so pissed!!" Ace exclaimed as he grind his teeth. "Screw that tiny, red tyrant! Does he think he's the Queen of Hearts himself or something!?"

You went to the nearby rose tree and leaned your body to it, crossing your arms.

Deuce shook his head. "I disobeyed the dorm leader and got kicked out..." His shoulders drooped. "I'm even further from being an honor student..."

Grim groaned as he went to you, trying to loosen the collar but it has too tight around his neck. "Ugh... This collar is heavy and my neck hurts..."

"Are you alright, Grim?" You asked as you stooped down. loating down to him.

A head appeared out of nowhere mid air and spoke. "Y'all look so stylish with your meowtching collars~"

You all jumped in fright as your heads snapped to his direction. Grim shrieked in horror as he point his shaky paw towards the head.

"A-a floating head!!!" He ran in between your legs, peeking as he shook in fright.

"Oops, I fur-got to bring out my body." The head said and his whole body appeared.

He was a thin young man with pink and purple hair. The right part of his fringe was pinned with three bobby pins. His ears resembled a cat which is the color of his hair. The left ear was pierced with three arrow signage earrings while the other has one speech bubble earring with the word, UP.

He wore a pink and dark violet stripped shirt under the baggy white polo shirt which the top three buttons were unbottoned and it was slip from his shoulder. He wore navy blue jeans below, fastened with a pink and purple stripped belt with word, HEAD written multiple times.

You didn't know whether to freak out or stare blankly at the stranger for his cat puns.

"Whoa! So you actually have a body. Who are you?"

"I am Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka." He introduced himself. "I'm a great enigma with magic that's both like a person and like a cat."

"Alchemi... What was it again?" Ace questioned.

The cat man laughed before he spoke. "Everyone calls me Che'nya. At the very least, I'm on a different level that three guys there." He widely grinned as his closed fist gesture resembled like a cat.

"Another weirdo has come..." You mumbled as you shook your head.

"Really? Around here, this is normal."

"I'm in a bad mood thanks to the absurd situation caused by the tyrant. Get out of my way." Ace hissed.

"Riddle, a tyrant..." Che'nya chuckled. "Well, mew're not incorrect."

"He's been a serious one since he was little."

"Do you know something?" Deuce asked.

"If you think I know, then I know. If you think I don't know, then I don't know." Che'nya answered.