Monthly Visitor

Thanks to MiyakoShizuki's idea of reader having a period! Chaos for (Y/N) to come in the future... ∑d(°∀°d)

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Monthly Visitor

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Renovation finished

It was already dark when the ghosts finished the ceiling and the floorboards. They immediately worked on the walls of the ground floor, and the roof. Since the damage on the roof was easy for them to fix, they finished it and left sooner.

Since the materials the Headmaster bought was not enough for all the rooms, they will be able to fix only
the walls and floors. Despite this, you were still glad with the progress of fixing this dorm. They will be doing the second floor next time but not tomorrow since they have things to fix in the school.

It was now all up to you, residents of Ramshackle Dorm to do the remaining stuff to do for the next day, such as washing the carpets and curtains, vacuum the couches, brushing the dust off the canvases that once hang in the walls.

You have finally finished Grim's reviewer for the final exams. Feeling giddy and proud of your work, you couldn't wait to give it to him and at least see his look of awe.

You grinned as you closed the notebook and sipped the tea. While you were preoccupied, Grim carefully entered the front door without making any noise.

"Grim! There you are!"

The monster who was slowly walking froze and turned to you.

"I have been looking for you. Here's the notes Soleil and I compiled." You were about to hand the said item when he spoke up.

"I already have one." Grim showed what he was hiding behind him. You were stunned, eyes wide. All this time he had notes?

"Where did you get one?" You asked the monster who flinched but it wasn't noticable to you.

"I always had one! I mean, I am the Great Grim afterall. I won't be needing that." The monster proudly said.

"Oh, I see..." You couldn't hide your sadness as he quicky passed by you and went upstairs.

You slowly walked over to the couch and sat glancing at the stairs, clutching the notes close to your chest.

It hurts that your efforts were wasted in the end...

Putting down your notebook on the table, you held your head as your elbows prompted atop of your knees. With these feelings of disappointment, you sighed. "I guess he won't be needing this..."

Soleil who came from the kitchen was humming happily as she flew. She was about to greet you happily when she notice your visage.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

You gasped a little when you heard Soleil's voice. The baby fairy frowned when she saw your face.

You quickly smiled hoping it would fool her. But unfortunately for you, Soleil can sense your feelings. A sign she was already slowly growing but both of you were not aware.

The baby fairy noticed the notebook on the table. "You weren't able to give it to Grim?"

You slowly nodded. "Apparently Grim already has his own notes."