🦁彡 BEGINNING OF A REBELLION

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

Binge-watching TwoSetViolin videos, even though I don't play any instrument. XD

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

BEGINNING OF A REBELLION

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Create a plan

The first one Jack challenged was you. Ace and Deuce gave you pat on the shoulder as good luck, while Grim was so ecstatic and Soleil looked like she was gonna cry any minute now.

"Uh... Can I pass?"

The wolf glared at you as he clenched his fists. Before you knew it, he already lunged at you. Shocked, you managed to avoid his fist by bending your back, your hands supporting your weight on the ground.

At first, you managed to evade his punches but when he changed his angle and position, you were caught off guard.

"Urgh!" His punch made you flew to the ground a few feet away from them. Lying at the ground, you curled your body into fetus position, clutching your stomach in pain.

He definitely didn't hold back... It hurts like hell... Grim and Soleil went to you. Ace also got defeated but he managed to last longer than you.

"Oi! Are you okay?!" The monster began to wave his paw over your eyes. He then tugged on your sleeve as to motion you to stand.

"That punch looked so painful..." The baby fairy mumbled. She couldn't bear seeing the painful expression on your face. She got a towel from your shoulder bag and wiped your sweaty face.

You were gasping for breath as you struggle to stand up. At your peripheral vision, Ace was slowly standing up with the support of his knees.

"This will definitely leave a bruise..." You muttered as you managed to stand.

It was now Deuce's turn to challenge Jack. The current situation right now really made you a hundred percent believe that he was so violent back then. The two went all out not hesitating in every punch they pull.

"ORAAAAA!!"

"ORAAAAA!!"

The two exchanged punches one after another. Soon, both were catching their breath they gazed in each other's eyes with rivalry. "You aren't that bad with those punches."

"You too... You're pretty good..."

Grim's eyes were shining with amazement. "Your punch hit me straight right into the heart."

"Aren't you guys getting too caught up wirh this?" Ace groaned as he stretched his body. "I don't care anymore... My body hurts..."

"I can't feel my stomach..." You mutter as you. Soleil's pendant glow as she began to cast her magic on you. You sent your little friend a silent thanks when you felt the pain subsided a little.

"Alright. My conscience is clear. I'll tell you everything." Jack said after rolled his shoulders.

"How did this clear your conscience exactly?" Ace muttered in disbelief.

Jack merely ignored his comment and crossed his arms, sighing. "I already made up my mind. What I'm about to do is betraying my own dorm."

The wolf clenched his jaw and his fist in rage. "But I can't put up with this anymore!"