𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

❥(!) - 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚘𝚅

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Broken Chandelier

"Ughh... I'm so tired. Now, we have to clean a hundred windows, too..." Grim tiredly lay his head on the table as he munched on his food. He sat on my lap as I ate some heavy snacks that could easily get full. Soleil was contently eating some strawberries and other fruits on the table.

"Who's fault was it in the first place?" I innocently asked the monster who grumbled. "Because of that, we have to clean more and ate most of our free time. Now, what are you gonna say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry..." Grim mumbled.

"By the way, where is Ace?" Soleil asked as she pat her round belly.

"That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making us wait! I'm so pissed right now!"

I kept silent as we wait for him to come. An hour has passed and Grim's patience has cut short.

"Graaaah! I don't care what happened but this is too late!!" Grim ranted until he realized something. "Don't tell me he would skip out!?"

"I guess I must've scared him away a little?" I sheepishly scratch my head.

"You scared the hell out of him!" Soleil exclaimed.

"There's no way I'm gonna let him get away while all of us are getting punished." Grim jumped from the table and landed on the ground.

"Let's go (Y/N), Soleil! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!"

"You mean, make him help you cleaning the window?" Soleil retorts as we leave the cafeteria and set off a journey in search for Ace.

We arrived in front of the History classroom. Grim barged in and began shouting.

"Where's Ace! We're not gonna let you get away with this!" His shouting came to a stop realizing the classroom was empty. Soleil and I enter the classroom, surveying the room.

"Ah! There's no one here?"

"Wrong, I am here." We turned to the source of the voice to see a portrait. We jump back in fright seeing the portrait's mouth move.

"GYAAAAAAA!! The picture talked!" Grim shrieked as he jump into my arms.

The wall portrait began talking once more. "What? Is it uncommon for paintings to talk at this school? Every single painting here can speak!"

"Um, not that. It's because portraits usually don't talk..." Since back in my world, portraits definitely don't talk unless... Well... Ghosts?

"With that aside, is there someone you bunch are looking for?"

"Well, we're looking–" Grim cut me off.

"A guy named Ace. He's got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks up."