🐙🐚 Let's Make A Deal

Makapasa po sana this semester

Makapasa po sana this semester. Wth did I chose IT? (because you thought there's no math) (o;TωT)o

Hello dear readers! I'm very sorry for the long wait. Here's the next chapter.

Always stay safe everyone! Especially to my fellow Filipinos, Typhoon Rolly (Goni) is nearing. Still no sign of weakening...

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Let's Make A Deal

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Risk

Arriving back at Octavinelle Dorm, you head straight to Mostro Lounge. The place this time was packed with customers. Jazz tunes playing along with the chatters and sounds of glass and porcelain as the waiters pick them up from the tables.

"We're in enemy territory. No matter what you do, don't let your guard down." Jack warned as he walked in front of you.

A few feet away stood the Leech twins who were keeping an eye on the servers as the anemones work. Seeing two figures approaching them, they turned to see Jack and yourself along with Soleil.

Floyd's eyes light up in glee, grinning. "Ah, it's little shrimp and axolotl~ Welcome! I see the sea urchin is with you, too~"

Jack clicked his tongue, definitely found the nickname distasteful. "I said I'm not a sea urchin!"

"Oya? What a surprise. Roommate k you very much for quickly making a decision." Jade looked surprised at first but you knew better.

He lightly bowed to the three of you as a butler would do. "Welcome to Mostro Lounge. This is your first time visiting us, I presume?"

Jack frowned at the calm gentleman. "I've been wondering about this since lunch time, but... Do you make a hobby of asking questions you already know the answers to?"

Jade chuckled. "I am just making sure. Now then, I shall explain some precautions and disclaimers before we proceed with our business today."

The tall young man guided the three of you further inside as he began to explain the rules inside this establishment.

"Mostro Lounge is a gentleman's social meeting place. Please refrain from having arguments with people from other dorms." Jade spoke as he walked before you three. Floyd was right behind you sending shivers down your spine knowing his gaze was on you.

"Here, everyone from the other dorms shall adhere to Octavinelle's rules. Please remember these rules and enjoy the Lounge to your heart's content."