♚ Overblot

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Overblot

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Riddle's Past

Riddle was suddenly covered with dark matter. You all squint your eyes as the wind around you became stronger. Trey had to take few steps back due to the dark matter around Riddle.

Soleil screamed. "It's coming! SOMETHING IS COMING!"

Once it disappate, the whole atmosphere of the rose maze changed totally.

Riddle's form completely changed like in your dream. He was floating mid air wearing a black and white tattered dress similar to the Queen of Hearts. His eyes became dark red, his right eye bursting with red flame. His skin was pale as white, as if life was sucked out of him. The sleeves of the dress was torn revealing his arms. His hands and arms were covered in black blots as if it were gloves. The gold crown became a small sharp black crown.

(I tried screenshot this part like 3 times xD)

He began to laugh hysterically. His voice... It was so strange. You swore you heard the Queen of Hearts' voice under his and the deep voice like monster back in the Dwarf Mines.

"Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need of them in my world. l am the law in my world. I AM THE RULES!"

A huge figure emerged behind him. To your horror, it was the huge shadow behind him in that dream.

"W-What the hell is that thing!?" Cater exclaimed.

"The Queen...of Hearts...?" You slowly said.

"What...?" Deuce turned to you.

"Did you just say THAT is the Queen of Hearts?!" Ace exclaimed as he stared at you before his gaze landed back to the huge figure behind Riddle.