🦁彡 LITERALLY ENTERING A LION'S DEN

SAVANACLAW BOYS ARE HEEEEEEEERRrrrEEEEEEE

*starts singing Be Prepared and dancing like an idiot*

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

LITERALLY ENTERING A LION'S DEN

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

That strange guy

Savanaclaw Dorm

Entering the Hall of Mirrors, the six of them head to the Savanaclaw Dorm's mirror and went through it. What greeted them was a savannah. There was a tall tree with the banner of the Savanaclaw Dorm's insignia imprinted on it, hanging from the branch, also a huge rock behind it. You all turned to the left to see the Savanaclaw Dorm.

The dorm was built out of rocks and you assumed probably also some sand and bricks. There were a long weaved fabrics that hang on both sides and above the entrance. The first years admired the structure in awe.

"Woah... So this is Savanaclaw dorm." Deuce breathed out in amazement.

"It's rugged and looks like it's made from rocks!"

You noticed there was a skeleton just a few feet away from the entrance. Speaking of skeleton, there's also a huge one just beside your group. You and Soleil yelped and jumped in fright seeing it. Grim had a different reaction from you two, he was elated and curious.

"I wonder what animal's skeleton this is?" The monster wondered as you three stared at it.

"I don't even wanna know..." You replied shuddering. Grim tilted his head looking at you, puzzled at your reaction.

"It's a total opposite from our dorm." Deuce breathed out.

Cater grinned as he riased his arms in the air. "I know right~ Like manly and somewhat dry? Just the air feels wild, y'know."

You agreed with the ginger's words.

"We're looking for Jack? What's he look like?" Ace asked as he lay his hand at the nape of his neck.

Cater then began to list down the traits the next target has. "Tan skin with silver hair. His wolf-like ears and bushy tail are his trademarks, apparently."

You froze hearing that. Wolf-like ears... Bushy tail... Your eyes darted around until it landed on a certain young man running around in the distance. With glittering eyes, you grinned like an idiot. Imagining how that fur would feel against your skin. Would it be soft and smooth or tangled up?

"I wanna touch it..." You muttered.

Grim was weirded out why you suddenly became like that. The monster followed your gaze to see Jack running alone near the stadium.

"Oh! Is that him running?" Grim pointed towards the said target.

"Bingo! Grim found him! That's him, alright."

Ace was astonished seeing the tall young muscular first year. "We've got another big one after those twins earlier!"

"That's why all the clubs were trying to scout him."

"He's probably good at martial arts too. I mean ."

"L-Let's go talk to him!" You stammered, your body trembling. The guys thought you were nervous but in reality you were excited. If this were an anime, you were sparkling especially your eyes.