♚ Baking Tarts

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Baking Tarts

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Deuce's innocence

Along the way, you bumped into the ghost servers of the canteen. They were very friendly as they told you a green haired male just arrived and is waiting for your group inside the kitchen.

"Those ghosts are rather mellow than the ones in our dorm." Grim said as he watched the ghosts leave.

"Whaddya mean by that?" Ace asked.

"The ghosts residing in our dorm are pranksters. Thanks to (Y/N), he made sure they won't make a mess."

"It must be awesome to have a ghost in your dorm." Deuce thought out loud.

"Oh it's not!" Grim grumbled as he recalled the ghosts making fun of him.

Kitchen

Upon entering the kitchen, Trey was already there, waiting for your group. The tools and wares were already set up in the table along with the ingredients. The sound of the door opening caught his attention and turned to see you all entering with the basket filled with chestnuts.

"You guys are finally here. Woah, you really brought a lot." He lightly laughed seeing the large amount of chestnuts you all gathered.

"Now we can bake a huge tart!" Grim gushed, his mouth drooling at the image in his mind.

"Peeling could be difficult but let's start." Trey gathered all of the collected chestnuts and piled them up at the table. He handed the two available chestnut peeler in the school kitchen.

Deuce groaned as he saw the neverending pile of chestnuts. "This will definitely take long..."

"Making sweets is all about preparation." Trey explained.

"Yes, yes, we get it! Let's begin!" Grim

-*-*-*-

After you lost count on how many chestnuts you have peeled, you slipped out of your place and took out the ghost camera.

The two Heartslabyul freshmen were struggling to open the chestnuts along with Grim, while Soleil is being their cheerleader as she float near them. They were competing on who peeled the most. You shook your head at their antics.

The picture jumped out of the camera and you caught it. After waiting, the picture was shown and began moving.

"We're finally done peeling them all!" Ace groaned as he slouched.

Deuce began stretching his aching arms "My arms..."

"Go guys, fighting." You blankly said as you checked the photo you took. His eyes snap wide open in realization and threw an accusing look at your direction.