♚ 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Riddle Rosehearts

The fight ended with your side winning. The two senior took steps back as they spoke.

"Y-you're better than I thought...." - Student A

"D-d-don't think this will end here!" - Student B

They soon left after taking their food.

"Hmph! That's right! Run, run!" Grim laughed as the two senior retreated. Ace and Deuce could finally breath properly as the seniors were gone.

"I swear (Y/N), be careful of what you say in the future..." Deuce pleaded.

"Sorry about that, they were too annoying..." You immediately look away and stick out your tongue. Not sorry...

"Come on, let's just eat some lunch. I missed breakfast and I'm about to pass out, man." Ace said as he took his food.

"That was quite the predicament. To think that there would be such brutes in a prestigious magic school..."

You left the line as soon as you took your foods and sat at the nearby table. Grim sat beside Ace while Deuce and yourself sat across them. Soleil was on your lap, eating some of the strawberries you gave her.

"Now that we got our food, let's dig in~! It's so delicious!"

Putting your hands together, you spoke. "Thank you for the food."

Reaching for the spoon and fork, you began to dig in your food. You ordered (Fave/Food) because it looked appetizing to you and it smelled really good with some fruits and dessert. It was also affordable which made you feel relieved. You would hand Soleil some strawberries everytime she finished as you ate.

"The omelet is so fluffy, and the cheese is melting in your mouth~!" Grim gushed as he savor the food and resumed.

"By the way, we finally saw what your dorm, but what do the other dorms look like?" Grim asked after he took a bite.

"I'm also curious about it too."

"You already seen the Great Seven's statues along the Main Street, right?" A voice cut in your conversation. You turned to see the young man back in the Rose Maze.

"There are seven dorms based off of them in this academy." Cater said as he winked. He was also holding his food and slipped into the table beside you.

Ace faced him, suprised. "Gah! You're that guy from this morning!"

"The one who tricked us into painting the roses red!" Grim accused

"I didn't trick you! It's not like I wanted to do that either. I only did it 'cause it's part of the rules."

"You looked so happy about it though." Deuce muttered.

"There, there, Deucey~ The rules don't matter outside the dorms so, Cate here is just your very gentle senior~"

"P-please stop calling me that, senpai!" The flustered freshman said.

"Haha. That's how Cater expresses his affection, you know?" The male stood beside Ace and Grim. The tall male has short green hair and dark gold eyes. He has a black clover patch located under his left eye and wears glasses.