♚ 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒔

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒔

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

A man with lion ears and tail?

"D-dorm leader!" Ace stuttered. The male managed to survive from his presence.

"Riddle-kun, you're super cute today also~" Cater complimented the red head as to try to divert the dorm leader's attention.

"Cater, talk too much and your head will go off." Riddle said making the male titter.

"Hey, spare me!" Cater joked laughing lightly, but deep inside he was nervous as hell. He thought his head would be off also.

"Gah! This guy is the one who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!" Grim exclaimed.

"So you're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday."

"Also, could you not call someone's unique magic, weird?" He crossed his arms as he glared at the monster who shifted.

"For goodness sake, the headmaster is too soft. If you let off any rule breakers, there could be a chance they may disobey once more." He added.  "All you have to do is cut the head off of those who violate the rules." 

You flinched at the Heartslabyul dorm leader's words. A tight coil forming in your stomach as you glanced at Ace's collar.

"The things that comes out of his mouth is too scary and doesn't suit his cute face..." Ace said under his breath, closing his eyes.

"The headmaster has turn blind eye to this but the next time it happens, I will not let each of you off." He warned squinting his eyes at each of the freshmen.

Ace gulped, Deuce's eyes was darting around, Grim slowly ducked to hide himself while you were just calmly staring at him.

"Dorm leader, could you please reconsider... Uhh, taking off this collar?" Ace tried carefully chose his words as he try to look innocent in front of the redhead.

Riddle raised an eyebrow at him. "I was going to when I thought you had learned your lesson but it turns out from your talking, you haven't learned."

He then motion to his neck. "Keep it on for awhile longer." Ace's shoulders drooped as his hopeful expression turned into dismay.

"Don't worry, since you are first years you'll only be learning the fundamentals and not actually use magic."

"Isn't it great that you won't be able to use your magic to cause another scene again like yesterday?" Riddle with an amused smile.

"Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish your lunch and head to your next class."

"In the Queen of Hearts Rule No. 271: One must eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes."

Your eyes bulged open when he mentioned a rule regarding eating lunch. The four of you shared a glance.

"If you break the rules... I'm sure you understand?" His eyes narrowed.

Ace sighed as his shoulders drooped, muttering. "Another rule..."

Riddle unfortunately heard it and raised his voice. "The answer is, Yes, Dorm leader!"