🐙🐚 Sea of Anemones

I'm very sorry for the freaking long wait! >-<

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Sea of Anemones

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Azul and the Leech Twins

By the time lunch break arrived, you all ran to the hallway only to be greeted by a sea of students who were also looking for their names at the list.

"Is my name at the Top 50?" Grim ran closer to look and squeeze himself through the legs of the other students.

"I've gotta be in the Top 50 if I got an average of above 90 right?!" Ace anxiously dart his eyes on the list.

Grim began to mumble to himself as he look on the list, his eyes slowly showing panic. "I'm not there! My name is not there at all!!"

"My name isn't there either..." Deuce's shoulder drooped.

"Everyone, please calm down." Soleil told the trio.

"No use. They aren't listening at all..." You shook your head before calmly surveying the score list starting from the Top 10. Your eyes widened seeing the unbelievable high scores. Is that what Professor Crewel by strange?

Ace froze in realization. "Hold up a sec. On the top of the score list, they've written everyone's total scores next to their names.

"The top 30 people all got a total perfect score of 500!"

"A perfect score?!"

Soleil frowned seeing the score list. Her eyes then landed back at Grim. Could it be...?

The monster held his head in panic. "More importantly, if I'm not in the Top 50 I'm breaking my contract!"

You all turned to Grim. Soleil flinched as she cover her eyes with her ears. Deuce and Ace were staring at him with wide eyes.

"Contract? Grim, did you..." Ace trailed off.

Deuce avert his eyes to Ace with suspicion. "That face. Ace, don't tell me..."

You narrowed your eyes at the three. Before you could ask them, a small spark came from their heads and an anemone grew from it.

Soleil and yourself were flabbergasted seeing it. The baby fairy hang her head and covered her eyes with her ears once more. Those three are doomed to your wrath.

"Gah! What's this?! There's an anemone coming out of my head!" Grim cried out as he held his head.

Deuce glared down at the monster. "G-Grim, you made a contract with him too?! You coward!"

"Aren't you the same, Deuce! You have one growing out of your head too!" Ace countered at him.

While the three bicker, you were still gaping at what just happened. You noticed the other students around you also had anemones that grew out of their heads.

The frustration that was building up and sudden change of events made you blew off. "You three, what have you brought on this time?!"

"I came over to see what's happening but it's just you guys. What're you doing?" Jack appeared from behind you.

Deuce turned to him in a flash. "Jack, did you make a contract..." He paused when he saw the wolf had no anemone atop of his head. "You don't have an anemone?!"