🦁彡 MAGIFT TOURNAMENT

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

MAGIFT TOURNAMENT

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Can't play

The trio battled against the three ghosts. Both you and Soleil watched as it progressed. You will occasionally tell Grim where he should hit, which he followed. Minutes passed and they manage to defeat the ghosts.

"Oi, Headmaster! Talking about blot and fighting ghosts have nothing to do with each other!" Grim complained as he put his paws on his waist.

Crowley was calm. "Grim, take a look at the magic crystal around your neck."

Doing what he said, he looked at his magic crystal. The crystal had black smudges of blots on it. The monster was startled seeing those black ink.

"There are some weird blotches on my crystal!" The monster tried to wipe them with his paw but it wasn't working.

"I can't wipe them off!"

The man crossed his arms as he observed your group.

"There should be black smudges that look like drips of ink on the crystal." Crowley added. "Those are the blots created from using magic."

Deuce brought his magical pen close to his face and peer at the crystal. His eyes widened seeing the smudges of black ink on it. "There's also small smudges on my magical pen as well!"

Grim made a face of disgust. "It's so dirty!"

"Is there a way for it to go back to normal?" You faltered as you wait for his answer.

To your relief, the Headmaster nodded. "Yes, there is."

"I'm so glad!" Grim cried out, laying his paw over his chest.

"With enough rest, the blots will vanish in a matter of time." Crowley added. "Magical crystals don't only help with performing spells, but they also prevent blots from accumulating directly within the caster."

"They are truly a wonderful item that can shoulder your burdens!"

"I see. So, if our crystal starts to darken, we need to properly rest."

"That's right. Eat well, sleep well and normal blots will disappear on their own."

"How about that!" Grim grinned.

"Then when I become the greatest wizard ever, I can fire off spells like," The monster began to imitate sounds of magic explosion and whatnot. "with no problem!"

"I always eat my fill and sleep like a rock!"

Crowley ignored what Grim said and continue to elaborate. "The amount of mana a person has varies from person to person but aside from very special cases, the difference doesn't really affect the maximum blot a person can tolerate."

"What does that mean?"

"That means people like Rosehearts, who have a lot of mana, have to be exceedingly careful about how much blot they are accumulating."