🐙🐚 Headmaster's Favor Once Again

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead.

Uhuhuhu~ This chapter may contain some Jack being so awkwardly cute moments.

I also found references to the Ramshackle Dorm on Twitter. Someone drew them and they're Heaven sent. ;-;

How I wish we can explore the other dorms even the NRC in-game.

Jade and Floyd in your area~

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Headmaster's Favor

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Spying on Azul

"Those guys got tricked by Azul into dealing with him, in order for them to get high marks." Jack started as he sat beside you. "As a result, they got anemones on their heads. I'm not missing anything am I?"

Soleil nodded. "From what I understood, their condition was to get in the Top 50. Since many students made a contract with Azul-san, definitely the rest have failed it."

"And that was Azul was aiming from the start." The wolf finished.

After what happened back at the Octavinelle Dorm, you soon rushed back to Ramshackle Dorm to discuss and thought of a plan to save the share-one-brain cell trio. But of course, before that, you made sure to make tea as you all discuss it.

"It's amazing Azul-san thought of that..." The baby fairy shuddered at the thought of the bespectacled male's plan all along.

"Considering the matter at hand, how are we gonna free those three?" You asked them as you carry the tray with teacups for you three.

Jack gave his silent thanks as you placed his cup. Soleil was waiting in anticipation seeing the small bowl filled with strawberries.

"Here you go, Soleil." You placed her small bowl of strawberries.

Jack clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "There's no meaning in using someone else's power to get good grades. Wasting the chance to show off their true power to everyone is what really makes them stupid."

You remained silent as you sipped your (preferred tea), remembering you made notes for Grim which ended up being useless in the end.

"Everyone at this school is self-obsessed like Howl, it's so troublesome." A familiar voice spoke. "If they took things seriously we could avoid hardship for everyone including myself."

You three turned to see an unexpected guest, sitting at the rocking chair. Crowley was rocking himself back and forth as if he had lost the war.

You almost spit out the tea seeing the man; Since when did he get here?!

Jack also had the same reaction as you. "Headmaster! You scared the hell out of me!"

Crowley sighed as he clasped his hands together, sighing. "Then again, I wasn't able to stop Ashengrotto's business again this year."

"Again? Headmaster, spill it out now." You demanded.

"Azul Ashengrotto. He is a second-year and the Dorm leader of Octavinelle Dorm." Crowley began as he drags the rocking chair close to where you were.