♚ Unbirthday Party (Pt. 1)

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

By the way, Happy Beans Day, everyone! uwu

If your confused, there is currently an event at the game, which is the Happy Beans Day. It turns out to be a tradition at Night Raven College.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Unbirthday Party (Pt. 1)

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Painting the roses red again

"Lastly, we have to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and then..." Trey sprinkled the sugar.

"We're done~!!" Ace and Grim shouted with joy.

"Hooray..." Deuce said, perplexed.

Ace leaned close to you and whispered. "Did something happen to this guy when you went shopping?"

You took a glimpse at Deuce who was still mumbling to himself. "Just give him some space for now. He's still in a shock."

Deuce stared at his hands. "All this time... I believed it for 16 years..."

"Who knew that making desserts would take this long? I'm so tired..." Ace slouched as he sat at a nearby chair.

The kitchen door was burst open with force and Cater entered.

"Nice work everyone~ Did you finish the tarts?" He chattered as he approached the table and observed the tarts.

"The decoration looks so cute~!" He took out his phone and took pictures of it.

"It's totally 'grammable! Let me take a pic~" Although, he already took lots before.

"Ah! Where have you been?" Ace asked.

"I just came to check on my cute little juniors who were doing their best to bake some tarts~" Cater said as he twiddled with his hair. "Ahaha, you look so tired~!"

"Doing things you're not used to can be tiring. That's why, sweets can help." Trey added. "Go and help yourselves with the tarts."

Eveyone cheered as they lined up with plates already at their hands and took a slice. You cut a the half of your slice for Soleil for she is not a huge eater.

"You only came here just to eat, didn't you, Cater-senpai?" Ace sent the older male a doubt look. Cater just chuckled and waved his fork as he spoke.

"Let's just enjoy this~" He said and took a bite.

You help Soleil with her tart as you cut it into even small pieces. The baby fairy took a bite and held her cheeks.

"It's sho good!"

Grim drooled over his serving. "Oooh! It smells so good! The chestnuts looks so appetizing along with the ice cream!" He took a bite and couldn't resist to hide his joy.