𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

I wanna smack Wattpad right now... My parts kept on being replaced sometimes it will not be saved, that's why the updated version is lost. Ughh.

Sorry if you noticed there are sudden changes... I really wanna throw my phone so much...

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Ghost Busters

Grim blew a huge fire ball towards the ghost, successfully hitting them. They started wailing as the fire is slowly consuming them.

"Heeeee! We're gonners! Run away!" The ghosts vanished one by one.

"W-we won...?" He uttered as he catch his breath. Soleil finally peeked from my clothes and flew out.

"Wah! They're finally gone!"

"Hahhh.... That was sca...  No, I wasn't scared at all. That was nothing. How about that you ghosts?" He shouted at the place the ghosts vanished.

I picked him up and spun in circles. "That was amazing, Grim!"

"H-hey! Let me down! I'm getting dizzy!" Grim pleaded and I obliged. I hugged him and ruffle his head before setting him down.

We heard footsteps from the stairs. The figure emerged was Crowley, carrying food and clothes.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper." He said until his glowing eyes widened at the sight of Grim.

"You're the monster gone out of control during the entrance ceremony. What are you doing here?!"

Grim huffed as he crossed his arms. It seems he has gone back to his usual stubborn self.

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! You better be grateful!" He ranted as he raise his head.

Crowley stare at him, bewildered.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" He asked.

I sighed and answered. "Apparently there were ghost haunting this place and they were the reason why the last occupants left this dorm." The headmaster motioned me to go on.

"Then, those ghost wanted us to be part of their ghost buddies so... With my help, he managed to exterminate those ghosts."

Crowley hummed in understanding. "Now that you mention it, there were prankster ghosts living here, so students keep away from this dormitory and that's why its now empty. I had forgotten about that."

He then glance at the both of us. "For you two to work together to get rid of that."

"I'm not gonna overlook that together comment. They were standing there watching me and I did this for a can of tuna!" Grim began complained to the headmaster.

I glared daggers at the little monster. "You do know if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have extinguish them? Your eyes were closed and you could even hit them."

"Ahh! I haven't got that tuna can!"

"Hey! Do you even hear me?!" I shouted,  irritated at Grim.