𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Punishment

As I thought, now the two were arguing, throwing words at each other. Suddenly, the guy called Ace brought me to their talk.

"You guys are the ones who caused riot during the entrance ceremony, am I right?" He turned his attention to me.

"A guy who got called in front of the mirror but turns out who couldn’t use magic. A monster barging in even though he didn’t get invited! Man, it was so hard to stop myself from laughing during the opening ceremony." He continued laughing.

I tighten my grip on the broomstick, my face strangely blank. My heart began beating so fast, and I had to breathe slowly, trying to control my own anger.

Grim was already getting mad.  "What's the problem with this guy!?"

"In the end, both of you became handymen? Haha! Talk about lame!"

"Meowhaaaat…!?" I let go of the broomstick and immediately pick him up before he could leap at the guy to claw his face.

Ace didn't stop from there. "Plus, you don't even know who the Great Seven are… how ignorant are you?"

Well, if you are from another universe where they don't exist, and a monster who is not educated, of course they won't know. Though in my world, they are fictional characters.

"I recommend you to start over from kindergarten before deciding to coming here to Night Raven College." Ace snorted as he kept on making fun of us. I rolled my eyes at the male's immaturity.

"Grrrrr..." Grim growled as he glared at the male. I could feel his sharp claws in my arms as he kept on twisting his body.

"Furball, calm down. Dont let him get into your nerves. He's riling you up." Soleil flew close to us and began talking to the enraged monster.

"She's right you know, he ain't worth it." I mutter to him.

"I called you out to tease you a bit, but you guys exceeded my expectations. Well, I have classes unlike you guys, so, bye! Work hard making this academy squeaky clean, you both."

"This guy! Let him talk and he crosses the line! I’m angry now!" Before I realized it he he already breath out fire towards Ace.  Grim managed to escaped from my hold.

"Grim!" I call out him but he was blinded by anger.

"Hey, that’s dangerous! What the hell are you doing!?"

"It’s because you make fun of me!" I’ll make sure to make your explosion-head even more exploded!"

"Explosion-head?" Ace was amused at the insult name. He took his magical pen from his chest pocket. "Heeh. You got guts to pick a fight with me. You too, I’ll turn you into a frizzy poodle!"

"Fuwaaah!!" Grim breath a huge fire towards Ace.

"Oops, that’s dangerous. Take this!" With a wave of his pen, a huge wave of wind appeared out of nowhere towards the monster.