♚ 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒅

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

I swear I wanna smack Wattpad so hard.......

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒅

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Rose Maze

The sun has risen and morning has come. The sun's light penetrated through the windows of the Ramshackle Dorm. At the lounge, a certain dark orange haired male was fast asleep on the couch, lightly snoring. His peaceful sleep was ruined when a loud knocking came from the door. Due to the dorm totally not finished cleaning, lots of dust fell on him.

Groaning, Ace slowly sat up. "What the... Who the hell's pounding on the door so early in the morning?"

Another batch of dust fell on him again. "Ugh...! This dorm's seriously raining dust!" The male grumbled. "Got it, got it! I'll open the door, so don't break it!"

Ace went to the door and opened it to see who was at the door. To his surprise, Deuce was standing there.

"I knew it. This is the place went to."

"D-Deuce...?"

The said male put his hands on his waist. "I heard about the situation from our dormmates." He said.

"You ate the dorm leader's tart, so now you've got that collar on, haven't you?" Deuce asked to confirm what he had heard. Seeing the look on Ace's face, he sighed.

"You're a huge idiot." He comment which made Ace irked.

"Shut it! I don't wanna hear that from you!" He yelled. "So... Is the dorm head still mad at me?"

"Not entirely. He's in a bad mood and about three people who didn't follow the waking up routine suffered the same fate as you.

"Not entirely, my ass! He's totally mad!" Ace exclaimed.

In your room

You clicked your tongue in annoyance as you can hear Ace's loud voice. "Why is he so noisy so early at this morning?" You wore the Night Raven College custom-made uniform delivered by the Headmaster (for you are now a half student along with Grim) due to him being kind and all.

Grim who was standing at the drawer to check himself at the mirror, shrugged.

"Who knows... Probably the ghosts had pranked him."

Soleil joined him in front of the mirror as she fix her appearance.

"I don't think so. If it were the ghosts, we already heard their laughter."

"Did he lost his mind?" Grim snickered at the thought

Soleil could feel an imaginary sweat drop at her face. "You and your grudges..."

You joined the two at the mirror. Staring at your reflection, you smile dryly.

"I look like a butler in this outfit, with glove and stuff, except there is no tailcoat."

"No fair... I also want to wear that uniform..." The monster complained as he stare at your uniform with envy.

"No offense, Grim. You already have a magical crystal. Also, you wearing this kind of uniform looks... weird." You told him as you tie the band with the logo of Night Raven College on your left arm.