🦁彡 THE CHASE

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

THE CHASE

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Unsuccessful

Dream Sequence

You found yourself inside a dark filled with hyenas. You took steps back until you realized you were standing in numerous skeletons. You yelped and ran to the other side, away from the hyenas. There was a lion with black mane atop of the rock. He had a scar running down his left eye

What was curious is that they could talk. You couldn't make out what they were saying so you moved a little closer, still out of their view. The lion was holding a piece of meat.

"But you couldn't even dispose them." He dropped the meat in front of the three hungry hyenas who happily ate it.

"Well y'know it wasn't exactly that he was alone, Scar." The female hyena in the middle said before eating.

"Yeah. What must we do? Kill Mufasa?" The hyena on the left spoke up as he gulped down the meat staring at the lion who strangely smirked. His eyes were filled with sinister before leaning down putting his right paw under his chin.

You mouthed the name to yourself with a frown. Mufasa?

The three hyena glance up at him, puzzled. The lion called Scar leaped down landing in front of the hyenas making them blown away. The geysers started to emit green smoke.

Music began to play out of nowhere. You glanced around but it seems the hyenas where not bothered by it. The lion began to which made you more lost.

"I know that your powers of retention are as wet as the warthog's backside." He slowly crawled to the hyena who was gnawing on a bone.

"But thick as you are, pay attention!" The lion threw away the bone making the startled hyena sat and salute.

"My words are a matter of pride."

You crept to another side as the geyser near you blew. Seeing a rock with flat surface, you sat and support your chin with your palm as you watched the lion. "What's up with my dream this time..."

"It's clear from your vacant expressions." He moved his paw over the hyena's eyes but he wasn't responding.

"The lights are not all on upstairs."

"But we're talking Kings and Successions." The two hyenas behind the lion began to cackle, staring at each other. Not knowing Scar was creep towards them.

"Even you can't be caught unaware." He leaped which made the two hyena jumped away in fright only to fell atop of two geysers.

"So prepare for the chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for the sensational news." The hyenas were blown in the air by the geysers. The lion climbed up the smooth path of rock.

"A shining, new era is tiptoeing nearer." He was cut off by hyena who ran towards him and asked, only to be stopped by the lion.

"And where do we feature?" The female hyena butted in and Scar stretched the side of her mouth with his paw before he went back to singing.

"Just listen to teacher. I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded. When at last, I am given my dues."

The hyena scoffed as she rubbed the side of her mouth.