♚ Riddle...?

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Riddle...?

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

The bad feeling came true

The mirror glowed and sucked your consciousness in. It was one of those strange dreams again. This time you were no longer just floating mid-air and the surroundings were no longer monochrome. You stood in the middle of what you assumed to be a trial.

Behind you, there were cards lined at the both sides of the court.

Glancing at the top of the desk, you were expecting to see the Queen of Hearts but to your surprise, Riddle stood there, wearing his dorm outfit with the small golden crown in his head. He was biting his little finger as he with his left hands, his eyes darting around impatiently.

Behind him was a huge transparent shadow whose silhouette was similar to the Queen of Hearts herself. What was strange and quite disturbing was that, the Queen of Heart's head was replaced with a heart-shaped glass filled with small amount of black blot.

Your eyes widened as the trumpet blared from behind you. The white rabbit ran to the front, carrying a rolled parchment while he blew the trumpet. You realized you were the one in trial as two Spade cards stood at your sides, holding their sharp spade spear. The white rabbit ran up the stairs until he reached the top of his ridiculously tall desk.

He first addressed the Queen of Hearts (Riddle), the members of the jury, the loyal subjects and finally the little King. He then unrolled the parchment as he read my supposed crimes as my body suddenly moved by his own. You noticed you were wearing the dress the girl wore in your last dream and had a blonde hair.

You were about to object when the two cards beside you blocked your view with their spear, making you stop. As the rabbit continuously babbled the crimes, the Riddle became impatient and shouted to get to the part where she will loose her temper.

It was weird for you to see Riddle acting so oddly and instead of his voice, it was a woman's voice. You watched as the rabbit read the last part quickly.

Riddle giggled as he clasped his hands, joyfully. He glance to you and smiled.

"Are you ready for your sentence?" Riddle slowly asked, with a huge smile on your face. You were confused but suddenly your mouth moved on it's own and your voice sound like a little girl. It turns out you were in the little girl's point of view.

"Sentence? But there must be a verdict first."

"SENTENCE FIRST!" He shouted as he slam his fist to the desk. "Then verdict afterward."

"But that's just isn't the way!" You reasoned  which made Riddle's face turned red on anger. He began taking his anger as he bang the desk with his both fists.

"ALL WAYS ARE—!"

"Your ways, Your Majesty." You interjected as you curtsied to Riddle as to calm him down and it worked.

"Yes, child." He smiled before he shouted in anger once again. "OFF WITH HER HE–!"

He was stopped by the King who began to speak to him which you couldn't hear since he was beside Riddle. He suddenly shouted at the King, which made him fell off the books, before he recovered and climbed up to the desk with a hammer. He called for the march hare to be brought in as one of the witnesses.