Renovating the Ramshackle Dorm

Since the three ghosts don't have names (or they have, just not telling MC and Grim), might as well give them nicknames.

Skinny ghost - Chester

​​​​Pl​​​ump ghost - Frankie

Small ghost - Reggie

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Renovating the Ramshackle Dorm

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Handymen

It was a very pleasant morning in Ramshackle Dorm. Birds chirping beautiful tunes just outside by the windows. You were drinking tea in the lounge dressed in your school uniform, chatting with the plump and small ghosts. Grim and Soleil ran around the dorm. The monster made fun of the baby fairy resulting in being chased.

"Oh, by the way, isn't the final exams coming near?" Chester said as he emerged from the kitchen.

"And as far as I know, Grim has gotten a lot of low scores on the past tests! Hee heee~" Frankie laughed.

"Hee hee, he will be in a pinch. If he kept on getting low grades especially on the final exams..." Reggie divulged as he moves his finger across his neck. You immediately knew what he meant. If it continues, Grim may end up dropping out.

There were times you would teach Grim but he would always end up falling asleep. Soleil will end up smacking him awake. If given the right motivation, he would study religiously.

You could hear Grim's howling laughter and Soleil's screams growing nearer as they ran down the stairs.

"Good morning, everyone!" The Headmaster kicked the doors open with so much force, resulting in them getting destroyed since the bolts were already rusty. The raven flinched when he realized that he destroyed the doors.

You all ran to the foyer only to see the doors were destroyed. Crowley was flustered as he picks up the two doors and put them against the wall.

"Headmaster, you just destroyed our door! Replace it!" Grim complained to the raven.

"A-ahhh! My, don't worry about that! Since this was the reason why I came here!" He motioned you all to follow him outside.

Down the wide green grassland, there was a huge stack of wood planks, cans of paint, cement, roof tiles, etc.  These are the materials to be used for fixing this dorm.

"Is that what I think it is?" You muttered to yourself. Grim and Soleil went to inspect each of the materials.

"What is this?" Soleil asked as she held a rolled blueprint. She flew back and gave it to you.

"This will be the materials you will use to fix this dorm!" Crowley spread his arms towards the pile. "Well, not totally fixing the whole thing for I have no budget for that."

"Ohhhh~ Wait... Fix this?" Grim asked taken aback.

"You mean we'll fix these by ourselves?!?!" You exclaimed as you stare at the Headmaster as if he has some screws loose.

"That is right! I am letting you stay here for free for I'm gracious. Which is why it's now up to you to fix this dorm. " He clasped his hands together as if a ray of light shined down at him.

Before you could utter another word, the Headmaster spoke hurriedly as he fidgets with his fingers. "Now, I must be going! I still have many important things to do. If you ever need help, ask the ghosts! Don't be late for your first class!"