𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Down the rabbit hole

..••°°°°••..

At first, I thought it was a dream. But it was too livid for it to be a dream. I must be going mad.

There are times I thought I must be a lucid dreamer but I don't even remember most of my dreams especially my memories.

When I felt pain from the attack of that monster and still found my self still in the same world, that's when I knew the current reality in front of me.

°°••....••°°

There I found myself surrounded by 7 floating large mirrors. Strangely, the reflection I saw was not mine, rather familiar symbols. A hand holding a heart scepter, a lion's paw clawing the wall, tentacles holding the conch shell, a snake scepter, a poisoned apple, a vial of death, and a cursed spinning wheel. My heart raced for some unknown reasons as I observed each of the mirrors.

"Choose... Choose among these mirrors."

The voice in my mind suddenly urged making hesitant. I glanced at each of the mirrors with contempt. I saw the raven land atop the mirror. Our eyes met and immediately avert my gaze. As I passed the raven, he began to croak loudly. He flew towards me and began tugging at my sleeves and pulling me towards the mirror he was perching on. The raven flew once again atop of it and began to croak as he gestured to the mirror

I reached out my hand towards that mirror expecting to feel the surface but to my surprise, my hand went through. Waving my hand through it, I felt anxious.

Should I trust that voice? The raven watched me closely.

Before I could withdraw my hand, I felt something grabbed my arm stopping me. Looking back, I saw a floating hand holding my arm. My instincts told me to scream and escape the hand's grip but my legs couldn't move. The reflection was replaced by a tall dark figure with glowing eyes and a huge grin, looking down at her. I stare at the dark figure with shaky eyes, petrified.

Time's up...!

With such force, I was pulled inside the mirror by the shadow. The raven screamed bloody murder as he flap his wings wildly. Before I realized it, I was falling down again. This time in a rabbit hole. Reaching the end of the hole, a beckoning light greeted me.

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 (𝒀/𝑵). 𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉."

The black figure spoke, letting out a sinister laugh before disappearing along with the raven, who flew towards the mirror the reader was pulled in. One by one the mirrors vanished into thin air leaving a dark desolate space.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

“𝑑𝑢𝑚 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑜”