𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Our new beginning

Once the group returned back in the Mirror Chamber. The headmaster was there.

Deuce gave the magic crystal and he stared at them astonished.

"You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" He said making the trio stare at him, puzzled. I gaze at the headmaster with suspicion.

"I really didn't think you'd not only go but then come back with a crystal." He confessed. "I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion."

"Headmaster, please stick to your words." You said with disdain.

"The nerve of this guy! While we were off fight some crazy beast!" Grim

"Beast?" This caught the headmaster's attention.

"There was a monster in there! Its was gross and super strong. It was definitely awful." Ace described the monster they fought.

Crowley hummed as he stroked his chin. "Could you explain more in my office?"

Headmaster's Office

Deuce began explaining about the hell of adventure they had.

"A monster living in the mine. The five of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?" Before the three idiots could deny it, you spoke.

"Yes, headmaster." All of a sudden, he began to cry hysterically, surprising you all.

"What the heck's with him? He suddenly bursts into tears..." Grim said. Soleil sheepishly smile. "I think he might be touched since you guys worked together.

Crowley sniffed before speaking. "In all these years that I've been headmaster..."

"For the day to come that students from this academy go hand in hand to face and defeat their enemy!"

"What!?  I did not hold his hand!" Deuce jerked his thumb towards Ace.

"I would never do that!" You pinched the bridge of your nose at their words.

"He didn't mean it literally, you know. He meant it as an expression of teamwork." You explained to them.

"I am overwhelmed with emotions! This incident confirms it." He then turned to you.

"(Y/N), You have a talent no doubt as a beast tamer!" Your eyes widened at his words.

"Really!?"

"Students of Night Raven College are budding wizards called here by the Mirror of Darkness. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and egotistical people that have not even slightest think of working with others. As a result, majority of them are selfish and self-centered."

"You're not really saying anything good." Grim commented.

"You cannot use magic. But maybe it could mean that giving instruction to wizards and get them to cooperate. Perhaps this mediocrity is something that this academy needs the most right now!"