𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Forgotten Memories

After the long chase, two dorm leaders managed to corner Grim. Riddle cast his spell.

『𝖮𝖥𝖥 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣!』

A metal collar shaped like a heart appeared and locked around its neck.

"Nya! What the heck is this?!" Grim tried to take off the collar.

"According to the law of the Queen of Hearts; Number 23 "One shall not bring a cat to an occasion." Riddle stated. "You being a cat means you have broken the rule. I shall have you leave this place at once."

"I'm not a cat! I'll burn this collar right up and...Huh?" Grim went silent for a moment which confused me. "I can't use my fire!"

"What's wrong with him?" I mumbled.

The redhead huffed as he crossed he lay his hands on his waist with a mocking expression.

"Hmph! You won't be able to use your magic unless I remove that collar. Now, you're just an ordinary cat."

Grim gaze at the redhead with defiance. "I'm not some pet!"

Riddle glared at the creature. "Don't worry, I'd rather not keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway when you're out of this school."

Azul made a sound of amazement as he spoke. "Wonderful as always. Any kinds of magic gets sealed by your unique magic, Riddle."

"I want it... No, I wouldn't ever want it cast on me." He made a strange expression that somehow made shiver ran down my spine but immediately vanished, replaced with a smiling façade.

The headmaster then stroll towards me. "You must do somethibg about your familiar! Properly disci–" I immediately cut him off, my frustrations now voiced out.

"I told you he's not my familiar! I just met him today."

"Eh? It's not yours?"

"I have been trying to tell you since the beginning!"

"Oh, is that so?" He timidly said as he avoided my gaze. I gritted my teeth as I glare at the headmaster.

"Then the fairy on your right shoulder is your apprentice then?" He asked as he pointed towards my shoulder. I froze when he said that.

I turned to see a cute creature staring back at me with a smile. It has dark brown eyes with orange heart-shaped markings to match its tail, hair, and markings on each ear. Its ears droop down, resembling pigtails, held with a single gold wing ornament. Around its neck is a gold scarf with a heart-shaped ornament.