♚ 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Another Chase

Running to the classroom, you all immediately took a seat at the second row on the left side. The other first years were chattering with their friends. Some were just minding their own business whole.

"We made it in time..." Deuce said in relief. You lay your head on the desk as you draw shapes with your index finger.

"Gyuuu! I can't wait, you know!" Grim said he excitedly look around the room, his tail swishing.

The door was slammed opened and a tall handsome man entered. The occupants of the room went silent and stare at the him

His hair was parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow grey eyes and wears silver studs in his ears.

Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he wore a tuxedo, consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, and black-and-white vest. He also wore red gloves. With a loud thud, the door closed.

You felt your jaw dropped a bit seeing the professor

You felt your jaw dropped a bit seeing the professor. "..."

Dear lord...

"I see all of you are fresh new faces who will be joining my class today." He spoke infront of the class with his suave voice. Squinting his eyes, he survey each of his students in this room.

"Hm~ Not bad. Though some of you look odd." He wore an arrogant smirk.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please." He held his crop with a red collar hanging at the end of it.

"Come, take your seats. It's time for class to begin. First off, a few disclaimers." He instructed to the students who went to their respective seats.

"I shall have your tiny brains, remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants."

"Discussing fungi are a whole different topic. I'll make sure to imprint them in your memory so don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk." Divus further explained.

"Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all."

Ace, Deuce and you stare at each other. "Did he just refer us to dogs?"

Ace shrugged while Deuce nodded. Leaning your chin on the palm of your hand with your right elbow supporting on the desk, you thought out loud.

"Who in the world would eat something strange off the ground without thinking..."