🐙🐚 Final Exams

I'm very sorry for the long wait!

To those who were confused why they were not able to read this chapter, I accidentally published this chapter the other day.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The Final Exams

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Results

~Episode 3 - The Merchant of the Sea~

Taking deep breaths as you endure the pain, tears began to well up as seconds passed. After marveling at the new look of the dorm, you immediately went to your room. Now the two creatures were facing the current predicament in front of them.

"Hey, are ya alright?" The monster cautiously asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" You said as you glared at Grim with gritted teeth as you bend your knees in pain. "F*ck this cramp...!"

"What the hell is happening?" Grim whispered to the fairy.

"You really need to try and not annoy her right now. She can easily blow off in her current state."

"Why is she easily angered today? This morning she wasn't like that..."

"Don't you remember? She's menstru-ating." The baby fairy was unsure how to pronounce it again.

The two creatures glanced at you before deciding to leave you alone. As soon as the door closed, Grim asked.

"And what exactly is that?" He tilted his head while Soleil sighed.

"I...really don't know..."

The two creatures hummed deep in their thoughts as they sat on the couch. Both of them were thinking about different things, Soleil wondered how she can ease your pain while Grim is thinking about the tests.

The silence was broken once the ghost trio appeared before them. Seeing the looks their faces, Reggie asked them.

"Heehee! What's wrong, you two?"

"(Y/N) is experiencing something that is called cramps." The baby fairy explained.

"Oh no... Is she currently on her period?" Chester trailed off.

"She's at that stage already?" Frankie thought out loud as he squints his eyes at the ceiling. Chester smacked the plump ghost by the head.

"Of course she is! She's already a teenager!"