Authors Note (Before You Read)

About the Story

This is my first wattpad story I'm writing following the POV of two characters; Lila and Nathan with side stories of other characters within the pack. There will be relationships alongside the main one that I will further continue in other instalments in separate stories in the same world.

The concept of 'mates' in this story won't be the same as other stories. Considering I don't enjoy instant love, this story will have wolf shifters that have the potential to have an attraction to one another regardless as to whom it is. It can build up into being a mated pair the more their relationship grows, but mates are hard to come by. This is just how I prefer to write a romance involving mates without rushing into anything, and because of this, the romance will be a bit of a slow burn.

This story will involve consensual adult sexual scenes, and will not have the typical abusive alpha (though he may be bit of a hard-ass at times).

There will also be characters who may have; healed scars from self harm, depression, anxiety, PTSD from past sexual abuse, and possibly other hard topics. If this may be triggering for you, read at your own discretion.

About Me, My Thoughts

I've been writing for over 8 years since I was a teenager (I'm in my mid-twenties now), and have been wanting to write one mainly centered around romance and I think this will finally be it!

Hopefully I'll do well and have a few people who enjoy my writing and characters.

Thank you for putting time into reading my story, and I hope you enjoy <3

Disclaimer; These characters are created by me, and are not based off anyone or anything otherwise. All artwork (including the ones used in the covers) and photos used are not my own and belong to the original artist, unless specified otherwise.