New Character Introduction

Kaili's aesthetic board and info.

Link to my pinterest character aesthetic boards here >>>

Kaili Audet:

-Pronounced Ka-i-lee-

Age: 24 years old

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

(I didn't find any images of real people that fit my image of her so none will be added here unfortunately. Instead I'll add her descriptors below:)

Description of her/Nationality:
Chinese/French Canadian.
Grey hair cut above shoulders, usually braids it to the side to keep out of her face. Blue eyes. Several ear piercings.

Kaili is originally a character from a story I wrote years ago, and decided to bring to this story (along with Eric)

Kaili is originally a character from a story I wrote years ago, and decided to bring to this story (along with Eric). I never got to write much about her then, so in the future you may see more of her (though she'll be a little sparse for most of the first half of the series, I have big plans for her later on).

A snow leopard seems really far fetched in a wolf/shifter story, but considering other supernatural beings exist in this world, as well as other shifters, I liked to add at least one person who is a bit different than everyone else (also snow leopards are another favourite animal of mine so it was a fun addition).

I hope to write more of her in this series later, and I hope you'll like her too! :)