|Feelings That Grow Stronger|

You were finally ready to battle Kabu. You felt your heart race a little but you couldn't hold back any more. You were determined to defeat Kabu and earn your next badge.

"Alright Drizzile...! Are you ready!" You gave your pokemon Drizzile a look of confidence that way it didn't seem scared.

Drizzile gave you a thumbs up and agreed to go alongside you. The two of you walked into the fire type gym and so began your challenge.

---------------------------------------------------------
After defeating Kabu you felt a special feeling in you. You wanted to celebrate since not many people manage to pass Kabu's gym but you had an advantage here.

"I should tell Bede I...!" Your eyes widened.

Did I just say Bede out of all people...?!

Your face turned red as soon as you mentioned Bede.

"Ugh...! I hate how out of all people it had to be you that I developed feelings for..." You put your hand on your head.

You received a text from two people on your rotomphone. Both being Bede and Hop.

Hold on...? How does Bede my number...?!

You checked the message from Bede.

"Hey, heard you defeated Kabu. Congratulations or whatever.. Not like I care." -Bede.

"Don't ask how I have your number by the way." Curiousity came to you but you didn't bother.

"Thank you for the... Nice message? I guess." You sent.

You heard your rotomphone ring, an incoming call from Hop.

"Yeah, what's up??" You asked.

"Hey Y/N, do you see me? I'm back, I'm just trying to look for you so we can continue on together!" Hop said.

You looked around and saw Hop waving down towards you. You quickly ran towards Hop with a smile on your face.

"Let's go Hop!" You nodded.

The two of you were about to leave when Kabu was quick to call you both. He stopped you two and jogged towards you two. You saw Milo and Nessa accompany him too.

"We're here to congratulate you trainers for passing the three gyms." Nessa smiled.

"Good luck with your future gym battles!" Milo gave you a thumbs up.

"Stay focused and determined young trainers!" Kabu saluted the two of you.

You both agreed and left Kabu and the other two gym leaders. You were now on your way to Hammerlocke when it began to rain.

"Y/N! Stay with me!" Hop took his jacket off and shielded you.

This reminded you of Bede, the time when you two were out in the rain together. That was a fun day, the day you started finding Bede really cute.

"Well look who it is, here I am running in front of acorn hair." You recognized that voice.

You saw Bede in front of you, he seemed like he wasn't in the mood with anger in his face.

Hop was quick to get angry.

"Y/N, I want a battle with you here and now to prove which one of us is stronger. If I win you'll give me your wishing star." Bede pointed at you.

Why is he acting so mean...?

You took out your pokeballs but Hop pushed you away a little.

"Y/N, go on without me. I'll handle this..! I'm going to show this mutt here a little lesson for being such a jerkhole!" Hop took his pokeballs out, preparing for a battle.