|Flowers... Just more and more of them|

"Good morning Ms. L/N...!" You heard the voice of Nurse Joy say.

"H-Huh...?" You rubbed your eyes and stared at Nurse joy.

You had woken up from your nap for a reason. Well for one, Hop wanted to wake you up early to tell you he was leaving since he wants to catch up with the gym challenge. And secondly there was flowers.... But for you?

Nurse Joy handed you flowers that looked pretty from someone anonymous.

"Who gave me these flowers...?" You asked.

"The person who told me to give them to you told me to keep it a secret so that's what I'm doing." Nurse Joy smiled.

Flowers for me... Could it be Hop...? Yet they knew my favorite kinds of flowers and I don't remember telling anyone except for Hop about them.

You took the bouquet of flowers and placed them inside a vace.

"Nurse Joy, please do have someone with a Corviknight cab send these to my mum. I would really like her to keep them." You nodded.

You walked out of the pokemon center and on to the next gym, the fighting type gym leader Bea.

---------------------------------------------------------
You once again defeated another gym leader with your team. You were somehow satisfied with this.

"Hey kiddo...!" You heard that familiar voice yell.

"I know that voice... It's Raihan.." You mumbled.

Raihan came up to you with a bouquet of flowers.

"I was just on my way to the fairy type gym. I'm going to talk to old lady Opal after all. Wanna come with?" Raihan asked.

You nodded.

"By the way, these are for you." Raihan shoved the flowers towards you.

"F-For me...? You bought these for me?" Your eyes widened.

"No, some strange person told me to give you these. If I bought you flowers they would be the type of flowers that look cool to me." Raihan snapped a picture of you and him.

"I wasn't expecting that..." You muttered.

You and Raihan walked into a forest that seemed way different then the one you weren't allowed to enter as a kid. This one looked like a forest full of mushrooms and fairy type pokemon.

"What are you waiting for Y/N, let's go!" Raihan ran ahead of you.

He acts a little bit like a child...

You proceeded to follow Raihan, the more and more you felt yourself shake a little. It was when you arrived at the next town that you couldn't see Raihan anymore.

Did he get lost...? Hope he didn't.

You looked around and noticed a lot. It wasn't until you saw someone familiar up ahead.

Bede was walking your way, hands in his pocket and that same angry look on his face.

You felt a bit of sweat come down your forehead but stood still just to wait to see what he has to say.

"Hey." Bede said.

"H-Hi..." You felt yourself nervously shake a little from Bede being around. You haven't talked to him ever since you yelled that you hated him.

"I see you've got a bouquet of flowers." Bede looked at you.

"Yeah... They were given to me by-"

Bede walked closer to you and placed a flower crown on your head. It was unexpected yet...

"You can have these... Well it's not like I wanted them anyways... D-Don't think I was trying to give you these anyways...!" Bede's face turned pink.

You couldn't help but smile, this is the same Bede you know.

"I know you're trying to give these to me. " You laughed a little.

Bede's face turned red.

".... Hey Y/N." Bede said.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Do you... Do you hate me?" Bede looked down.

You remembered what you said when you told him that. Anyone who said that to someone at this point would also feel as bad as Bede.

"I um..." You looked down.

"It's okay if you do but it's just... I don't want you to hate me." Bede said.

I don't hate you.

"I don't hate you, in fact I really like you. You're amazing Bede." You let that slip out.

Gosh what am I saying...?!

Bede looked up at you with surprise.

"I see you're heading to the next gym, the fairy type gym was it?" Bede asked.

"Mhmm, yeah.. I'm going to challenge this gym and then I'll be left with 3 other gyms." You smiled.

Bede leaned in towards you and put his fingers on your chin. What you didn't expect to feel is his soft lips brush on your lips. Your eyes widened.

"Good luck on your gym battle." Bede smiled and walked away.

What was that all about...?! Did he just smile...?!

You looked back and saw Bede was already gone. Your face turned red, surprised that Bede would do something like that to you.

Did he just kiss me...? I felt my lips pressed up on his... Oh my gosh I have so many questions...!

You felt your face heat up more and more.

He smiled and kissed me...! What in the world is going on?!

You couldn't stop thinking about this.

You walked to the next gym feeling more and more curious of what just happened.

Once you walked into the gym you saw Opal, the gym leader who seemed well... Very old.

"You there! I hope you make a good replacement for me. I'm going to retire soon and I need someone to take over the gym for me. You look like an astounding person so show me what you've got." Opal said.

---------------------------------------------------------
After many questions asked and battles too. You defeated Opal. She told you weren't good enough to possibly run her gym which you didn't want to since you were a lot focused on becoming the champion.

"Good luck on your gym battle.." Bede's voice echoed in your head.

Your face turned pink again.

"I just stopped thinking about you and all of a sudden you appear in my head again...! Damn it why couldn't you just tell me..!" You sighed.

Your Inteleon who was by your side pat your head in comfort.

You hugged Inteleon and sighed.

What's going on...? What will I do...??