Chapter 1: Training Camp, Where it began

BANG, explosions rang in my ears. Blue fire raged through the forest, leaving ashes in its path. I stood, frozen with fear. Sharp, sword like blades rained down on me, Todoroki and Bakugo. I couldnt move, not one bit. Bakugo was braced, ready to fight, while Todoroki created huge ice sculptures to block the villian.

1 hour earlier

Slash, the peeler quickly sliced the potatoes skin, off onto the chopping board. The crackle of fire under my pot let off sparks, flaring against the soil and quickly unlighting. I sighed, and went back to cooking. Exhaustion filled every echo of my body. It was only day 3 of camp, and I felt I had been hit by a truck. Todoroki noticed my expression, and tapped lightly on my shoulder. I jumped, dropping the peeler to the floor. "Are you ok [y/n]?" He asked, worry creased on his forehead. "I'm fine, just tired," I yawned, looking over at his eyes. He looked suspicious, he knew I was lying, but didnt pressure me to answer him. I shivered, even though it was boiling hot. I felt something terrible was about to happen.
Dinner was made and eaten, and now we were going into a test of courage. I was partnered with Deku, and I was glad for that. He seemed worried about something too, so I thought I should ask him. "Hey Deku, what's up? You seem stressed lately?" I asked, as we walked through the dense leaves. "Dont worry about it [y/n], I'm just worrying about Kota" he responded, staring into space.

Suddenly, I heard the well-known sound of fire, the smoke filling my lungs. I covered my mouth and Dekus', as purple gas made the air thick with poison. "Listen to me, I can only say this once. Use your quirk to get us high up and out of this smoke, then we can get to Pixiebob" I gasp, avoiding as much as possible to breath in the gas. Dekus' eye widened, and said one word. "Kota". He jumped away, leaving me in the cloud of smoke myself.

I had wandered through the forest as a shadow, until I ran into Bakugo and Todoroki. I walked with them until we saw it. A black figure crouching over a dismembered hand. Hand over mouths eyes wide, I tried to stop myself from thinking the hand belonged to one of us.

Flashback over

I stood there as his teeth rained rained daggers down on us. Todoroki began getting covered in layers of ice, refraining from using his fire, not wanting to light the forest more than it already is. Suddenly, we heard a huge boom heading towards us. Shoji, Deku in his arms, ran towards us as a suffering Tokyami was being taken over by his own power.

We helped them, they helped us. We realised they were after someone, but who? We ventured through the forest as a group. I stood at the back, watching everyone. This forest was my playground, forests everywhere, but I wasnt useful at all. I scowled to myself. I was pathetic.

All of a sudden, a man in a yellow coat and a black top hat jumped down, placed what seemed like a marble against Bakugos head, and he was gone. I gasped, and was about to alert the group.

Then a gloved hand covered my mouth as I dropped into darkness.

(A/N. So this is my first chapter, leave a rating if you enjoyed. I'll be writing the next chapter probably as I release this. Plus Ultra!)