Part 3

Emie's POV

I woke up in a strange room, in a strange bed and yeah there's a strange man wrapped around me. Except he isn't strange. He is gorgeous, the definition of Rockstar long hair tattoos and he's so ripped I can almost feel myself drooling as I am checking him out. After a bit of a struggle I manage to slip out from his arms and rush into the bathroom. 

When I'm done trying to make myself a little more presentable I tiptoe quietly back into the bedroom he's still sleeping peacefully. I quickly rolled a joint for him to say thanks, I didn't want him to wake up still not be able to roll after whatever he had managed to do to his hand. I also leave a quick note. I desperately want to leave my number but one glance at the rock god sleeping soundly tells me he wouldn't be interested in the light of day.

I give the room one more look to make sure I haven't left any of my things. I see the hoodie he had been wearing last night. It would be wrong not to have a little memento of the night. I think, pulling it on enjoying the smell of him surrounding me as I sigh and slip out of the door.

I considered going to find my brother but I'm still a little annoyed he just abandoned me last night. So I decided to just start the long drive home. Mum would want her car back anyway.

"Happy Birthday" my mum greets me at the door.

"Thanks" I smile back

"Did your brother look after you?" She asks sternly turning the joyful greeting into an interview immediately

"Yeah mum he didn't leave my side" I lie

"Good" clearly she bought it. "Now go shower change into something more suitable and we will go out to dinner to celebrate" I nod heading back to my room to do as has been asked. Showering then swapping my comfortable clothes for a formal fitted dress my mother had chosen.

After a nice dinner with my mum that involved me telling her most of what happened while I was with Alex just leaving out everything to do with Cappie. 

Every once in a while a memory from our night crept into my mind making me smile. I am so ready to sleep and dream about him, if only he was here I could happily sleep in his arms forever.

When I get home I take out my phone and type Cappie's name into Google. There are a lot of pictures of him and his band performing and partying a couple of press shots, he looked good in all of them. Curiosity got the better of me. I clicked on the Wikipedia link attached to his name.

I skim through his bio his real name is Aiden Capperman, he's 30, a whole 12 years older than me as I can see his birthday isn't until November. 6'3 great so on top of a decade older he's also over a foot taller. I would look like his kid. I read a little longer before I have completely convinced myself he would never be interested in me. I try to forget about what happened.