Part 26

Cappie's POV

Waking up to a pounding hangover is made slightly easier by my beautiful girl passing me coffee and a joint.

"Why aren't you suffering?" I groan at the bright eyed angel looking at me.

"Because I'm young and didn't drink half of what you did" she chirps at me

"It's not fair, I must look like the grim reaper and you look like you've been to a spa" I groan into the pillow.

"A shower will do amazing things after a night of drinking. I suggest you give it a go" she says knowingly.

"Only if you come too" I reply flirtily.

"I thought you were dying?" Sh jokes.

"Maybe you are the cure?" I reply.

She can't help but laugh as I grab her and carry her over my shoulder towards the shower.

After a very hot and steamy shower together I proved a hangover does nothing to my desire for her. We relocate to the sofa and cuddle up together to smoke.

"How's the head?" She asks, stroking my damp hair.

"Much better now" I sigh pressing my head to her hand.

"Last show" she says suddenly.

"I know it's hard to believe it's finally gonna be over" I groan

"Yeah" she sighs sadly

"You know I am talking about the tour right?" I reassure her firmly.

"Y yeah" she stutters

"This isn't anywhere near over, this is just getting good" I say pulling her tighter against me.

Knock knock knock

Emie's hops up immediately to answer the door. She returns with Benji following behind.

"Just checking you were up" Benji answers my questioning look.

"You know they have phones for that".

"Well as I have your phone it seems pointless to call myself" Benji replies with a smirk.

"Why so you have my phone?" I ask curiously.

"Some girl was so desperate to get your attention she stole it, you were a little too distracted to notice, security caught her. I would have given it back to you last night but you two had already left" he rambles of his explanation

"Ok, I don't really remember that but thanks" I mumble taking my phone back.

"I think I do" Emie says out of nowhere.

We both stare at her.

"Some blonde girl with fake boobs kept trying to push in between us I think" She says unsurely.

"Yeah that's the one" Benji confirms.

"I have no memory of this" I add uselessly.

"Probably because you and Brodie were seeing how much tequila you could drink before one of you passed out" Emie chuckles.

"I don't remember that either" I mumble rubbing my hands through my hair "shit I didn't ignore you all night did I?"

"If you call refusing to let me leave your side for an instant while constantly trying to seduce me back to our room ignoring me sure, you were awful" she tries sarcastically rolling her eyes. I'm still not convinced.