Part 5

Emie's POV 

"Happy Birthday for yesterday!" Shouts my best friend Roxy "obviously I would have said it yesterday but you were off partying with Rock stars and your fit brother" she adds aloofly adding a wink.

"Ah you mean my charming brother that abandoned me to fuck a groupie" I give her a sidewise glance

"Yuck!" She gasps "So while he was "busy" what did you do." She asks full of intrigue.

"Hang out with some of his friends till I got sick of them hitting on me. Met one of the guys from the headline band and then slept and came home." It's not a lie it just isn't all of the truth.

"That's so cool. Not his friends being gross, but meeting an actual Rock star! Which one was it?" She asks excitedly.

"Erm Cappie I think" I pretend I don't remember his name when really I will never forget again.

"You think!" She snaps in shock grabbing her phone and typing furiously. "Here" she says shoving her phone in my face. I am looking at a picture of the man I had spent the night with. I nod.

"Wow he is so good looking" she murmurs dreamily 

"Yeah" I sigh back

"Bitch you are so lucky!" She moans playfully, shoving me. She has no idea.

"So Friday" I say changing the subject. Friday is our final day of college

"Yes Friday! Me you Mish and Dan will be hitting the pubs, you finally get to drink with us! Legally any way" she winks.

Good job this week has no real lessons or I would be screwed, all I have done all day is think about him, and all the things I wish I had asked him. 

The week trudges on with only a weird text exchange with my brother to break the monotony

Big bro
What did you do Sat night when I was busy? 

Busy is that what we are calling it now?

Emie

Hung out with your friends then went home.

Big bro
Are you sure? Where did you sleep?" 

As if he has any right after he basically made me homeless for night.

Emie
I

n my bed, I didn't want to break up your little private party even though you told me I could stay with you. You know because you wanted to spend my birthday with me!

He didn't reply after that. He probably feels bad, so do I don't like lying to him but nothing happened so why get him upset.