Part 7

Emie's POV

"It's finally over. We are free and you finally turned 18 so let's go get smashed!" Roxy screamed at me across the courtyard of our college.

"I know I'm so happy, yet so terrified about what I am going to do next" I say wrapping Cappie’s hoodie tighter around me. It isn't cold but it still smells like him and I find it calming.

"Shhh no future talk. Tonight we drink" Roxy commands, as we both laugh and head towards the exit where a big crowd of students had gathered.

"What’s going on?" Roxy asks one of the kids

"Did you not hear there's some Rock Star here. He is just standing here like he is waiting for someone. Who the hell here could possibly know someone famous?"

Oh shit I thought. It couldn't be though. A sudden voice screeching his name tells me it is definitely him. How the fuck did he find me? I think I'm in flight mode as I glance around trying to pick an escape route when I see him properly. He looks even better than that night, his long dirty blonde hair is clean and hanging neatly down his shoulders you can see the bulge of his biceps straining against his t-shirt and I am standing there in a hoodie I stole from him! He looks like exactly what he is. A rock star. And I look like an idiot in his stolen property. I'm fumbling nervously with the sleeves of his top when I notice he is looking right at me. I start backing up against the crowd.

"Em where are you going?" Rox looks at me confused. 

That slight distraction had given him more than enough time to move through the crowd towards me.

"Nice top." she smirks down at me and I blush 

"Thanks" I stutter nervously not looking up at him.

"You're not running away from me again are you?"

He's peering down at me over his sunglasses, and he looks hurt.

I hadn't noticed before what amazing eyes he had they were so clear and blue with tiny specs of green. 

"I erm, didn't see you there." I lie, he knows.

"Sure you didn't" he smiles and looks around at the crowd moves closer around us "any chance we could talk somewhere a little more private" it's like he can see I'm about to refuse and adds "please" 

"Ok" this is an insanely embarrassing situation, I cannot stand In front of all these people and talk to him. He grabs my hand and we rush in the direction of the car I keep my head down the whole time. I can hear people whispering but not exactly what is being said. He opens the door and I climb in quickly. Thank you to whoever invented tinted windows. At least no one can stare at me here.

He gets in the car and closes the door. I look over to see he is smiling smugly to himself. So I shove him into the car door maybe harder than was necessary

"What the.." he exclaims

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snap at him.

"I had a really good time, I wanted to do it again so I found you" he smiles at me trying to charm me.

"Ok that is really creepy! Seriously what the fuck? How the fuck did you find me?" He goes to speak but I hold my hand up "did you just show up at my school to humiliate me In front of everyone I know, this is going to be all over the internet already" 

"Well it's hardly my fault you didn't leave me your number" Cappie replies sheepishly

"So that gives you the right to stalk me!" I snap