Chapter 1

Nick's POV

I woke up and Chase wasn't there so I just lay on my bed scrolling through instagram when I found an amazing picture of a boy named Tony. He was really cute.

"Wow" I said a bit too loud.

Chase walked in and attempted to find out who I was looking at on my phone.

"Wow who?" he said in a bubbly girly voice.

"No one" I said frantically trying to hide my phone from Chase.

"Okay buttercup get ready everyone is waiting" Chase said grabbing his dunkin ice coffee and leaving the room. I got up and did my hair and got dressing into this.

 Whilst I was getting dressed I couldn't stop thinking about Tony

Whilst I was getting dressed I couldn't stop thinking about Tony. But he was definitely straight so I just tried to push him out of my mind as much as possible.

I went into the living room to see everyone gathered on the sofas. There was no space so I just sat on the arm of the sofa with Chase and Charli.

"So what is this meeting for?" I asked slightly laughing off that I was always the last person to know about things.

"There are 2 new hype house members, Tony and Ondreaz Lopez" Avani screamed with excitement as Chase handed me his phone which had a picture of Tony and Ondreaz. I was Tony. The one I found on insta this morning. I blushed and when very red and shyly handed the phone back to Chase.

"We need to talk" he whispered my ear......