Chapter 59

Back to the hype house.

Tony's POV

"I'm going to shower" she said getting up from the bed and placing her phone on the table by the bed.
"Okay" I say also getting up to make a tiktok before she comes back. I haven't made a tiktok by myself for weeks. She so controlling. I would be lying if I said it was the perfect relationship but I have to live with her controlling and selfish ways to be happy and I don't really mind. I heard the shower turn on and soon after some steam escaped the small crack in the door. I position my phone on the ring light and proceed to search for a sound. Just as I was doing so I heard her phone ding. I was really curious as she never let me in her phone, when she was always snooping through mine. I took this opportunity to check her phone. I tried a couple combinations before finally solving her password. I was the day she joined the hype house. I opened her snap. Bae. Who is this? I think anger coursing through my veins. "When are u coming over" I felt my self fill up with hatred and pity at my self for being this oblivious to the fact that she was cheating on me. The random and unnecessary leaves on me. The constant messaging on her phone. I took some time to read some of the previous messages my anger increased gradually. I heard the shower stop. I put down her phone and sat back like nothing happened as she walked out the doors in nothing but a towel.