Chapter 2

I was about to ask why when the doorbell rang. I ran into my room trying to make my self look better so changed into this

 I ran into my room trying to make my self look better so changed into this

I walked out to see chase introduced everyone.

"And that's Nick"he said as he pointed to me. I awkwardly stood by the door.

"hi" I said as I met his dreamy brown eyes.

Tony's POV

I get introduced to everyone in the hype house until someone walked through the door right at the top of the stairs. Damn he was cute. Wait but I'm straight right?. I stared into his green eyes. I see him stare back at me and then we both pulled away and stared hard at the ground. I blushed and my face turned a deep shade of red.

Ondreaz whispered in my ear "We need to talk".....

I just about to ask why when Ondreaz interrupted the silence.

Ondreaz's POV

"Yo Chase, could we go to our rooms to like get our stuff" I said

"Sure bro, its the room next to mine"Chase replied

As me and Tony carried our bags up the stairs I saw Nick and Tony stare at each other again and blush. What was going on?I brought the last bags upstairs and saw Tony on his phone laying on the bed.

Tony's POV

I knew I liked him but I thought I was straight and he was probably straight. I hope he didn't see me blush cause that would have been the worst first impression. I pulled up his Insta and started looking through all the pictures. I followed him and he immediately followed me back. I smiled when Ondreaz walked through the door with a huge grin on his face.

"So...... little bro what you smiled about?"he said in a girly voice

"Nothing" I said quickly attempting to hide my phone.

"So what to want to talk about Dre" still scrolling through photos but keeping my phone as far away from him as possible.

"This" he said as he snatched my phone away from me and looked at my screen."Nick huh?" he said with a massive grin on his face.

"It's nothing"I replied blushing trying to cover my face with a pillow.

"Bro it was so obvious you guys like each other"Ondreaz said extremely happy

"He doesn't like me he's probably straight"I said.I really wanted him to like me but I was so obvious he doesn't.

"Are you blind little bro. He was blushing when he saw you and so were you"he said in a girly voice.

"Shut up" I threw a pillow at his face

"He probably hates me"I said almost crying.

"No he doesn't. He lo-" Ondreaz was saying

"Guys there is pizza"Alex burst into our room holding a camera in his hand.

"Sorry bro, I want pizza"I flashed him a smile and ran down stairs to eat pizza.