Chapter 11

Nick's POV
"Tell me about what" Tony said standing by the door
"Ummmm" I said as my eyes started filling with tears.He grabbed my waist and hugged me tight and I burrowed my head into his chest and cried.
"It's okay angel" he said holding me close and rubbing my back. I try run to my room but he firmly holds me still by the waist.
"I don't want you to see me like this. I look ugly baby" I said trying to wipe away my tears and walking into my room.
"You never look ugly. You're beautiful" he said smiling at me and cuddling me as I walked into my room. Tony Lopez thinks I'm beautiful. I smiled as I walked into my room and jumped face first on the bed.
"At least that's cheered you up" he said noticing my blush. "Anyway you might wanna get changed angel we are leaving in 20 minutes. Just tell me when your ready okay baby"
"20 minutes" Avani screamed from across the corridor. "That is no where near enough time to get ready.Girls Nick's room we have a mission"
"I really think I can dress my self" I said.
"But it's your first date" she screamed pushing Tony out of my room with the help of all the girls and shutting the door.
"Avani you do makeup"Charli shouting looking through my closet.
"No thanks Avani I don't think I need makeup" I said laughing.
"Yes you do just a little bit I promise."Avani said.
"He going to be a pretty girl- she - frick"
We all laughed at Avani and Charli gave me two outfits to chose from. I decided to wear a green sweatshirt and jeans. Avani did light makeup like promised she just but sum foundation on and kept going on about how long my eyelashes were and how it's wasn't fair.
"We are leaving"Thomas shouted.