Chapter 29

Nick's POV

I had to go like now. I have enough valid reasons and only one place. Reason 1 Tony doesn't remember me so what's the point. Reason 2 He hates me and thinks I'm disgusting. Reason 3 Hype house hates me for making Tony lose his memory, cut himself and probably many more. If I just went home then everyone would forget about me right. Where too. Hype house no. Sway nope. So I would just have to go home. I dropped out of high school because of my dad, if I can even call him that, and I went to live with Alex in his old house. Ryland was my best friend then and the helped me with everything I knew I could trust his with this secret. I called Ryland to come to my room because I couldn't face everyone right now.

Ryry calling......

Ryland ......

Sup shawty

Not the right time Ry

Sorry you okay

Can you come to my room for a sec. I could here whispers and  mumbling in the background. Of course they were all listening in.

K sure.

I was sitting in my room pacing around and grabbing some clothes and my charger and stuffing it into a backpack I had lying around on the floor. I heard a knock at the door.

"Nicky its Ryland" he said with a soft voice that only rarely comes out.

"Come in Ry" I said sitting on the bed as I saw Ryland slowly push the door open and shut it behind him. He came and sat next to me on the bed.

"I leaving Ry............... And I'm not coming back