Chapter 60

Tony's POV
She looked beautiful in just a towel but I was far more mad at her. She had been cheating on me.
"Hi Addison" I say trying to stop my self from screaming at her all at once. I needed to get her to admit.
"Hi babe" she said turning around to get some clothes on. She slowly slid the towel down her body before I stopped her.
"Can u get changed in the bathroom" I say trying to be as calm as possible.
"O-okay" she replies her voice quivering and tears threatening to fall. I wait. She walks back into the room in a large hoodie and some short-shorts.
"Are u cheating on me" I said my voice showing no emotion along with my face. She tried in vain to read the nonexistent expression on my face.
"What?" She said playing a believable frown on her face.
"Don't lie to me adds" I said my voice slightly louder than before. She doesn't respond and that heightens my anger even more.
"Who is it? I saw your texts" I said one again my voice gradually getting louder and easing into a yell. I'm pretty sure the whole house can hear it now.
"Bryce" she says with a sudden burst of confident that didn't exist merely seconds ago. I felt the tears fall down on my cheek.
"I only used you for clout and money ." She said with no empathy whatsoever. I felt my sadness turn into hatred as I raise up from the bed and turn for face her.
"Your disgusting. We are through" I yell watching her roll her eyes and watch her walk out of the door calling someone presumably to pick her up. I try hold back the tears and they can't streaming down my face. Everyone was right. She was a mistake. This was a mistake.