Chapter 49

I turned the car key as it let out a low purr. I glanced at Addison who was busy texting someone  on her phone. I put my hand on her thigh as she turned her phone off and placed it on her lap. She blushed again. Was this seriously the only way i could get her attention.

"Where are we  going?" she said finally breaking the awkward silence and noticing that we drove past the hype house.

"It's a surprise" I said keeping my eyes on the road feeling her eyes  stare at my side profile as she waited for an answer. She smiled before picking up her phone once more. We finally stopped and her eyes felt her phone for the first time in 10 minutes.

"Oh My God It's beautiful" she said opening the car door before running into the field of endless  tall sunflowers.

"Not as beautiful as you" I said making her blush again.I know it was a cringy line but i had to make it up to her for the incident at the restaurant . She dragged me by the hand into the maze of sunflowers, twisting and turning until she found the perfect spot. She looked at the ground admiring the sight of the flowers.

"Hey" i said lifting her chin up so that she could look into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I know it was early but i was falling hard.....

I am going to rename my chapter and edit some of the work like spelling so sorry if you get a lot of notifications.