Chapter 19

Sorry if this is a bit confusing. This is Tony's POV from when Nick ran away till the current time in the story. It's a bit of a flashback.

Nick pulled away and ran straight for the exit. I was trying to get through the huge crowd of people that had now gathered around me. I told them I had to go and I ran after Nick. I feel tears streaming down my face and my vision had started to tunnel and become blurry. I ran and ran until I lost him. I tried calling him but I went straight to voice mail. I kept running and running until. I called Avani but she didn't know where he was. Neither did Addison or Ondreaz. Everyone was searching. It was 10 and it was getting very dark but I was still searching. Everyone went home but I couldn't just leave him out here by himself. It was freezing cold. I was asking random people on the street but they hadn't seen anything. I saw a vague shadow of a person sleeping on a bench. I realized that it was Nick. He was shivering and absolutely freezing. I called Avani and told her to bring everyone and some blankets.

"Vani I found him and he's freezing" I said with a shaking voice.

"Where are you? We'll bring Thomas's car"

"BridgePort community park"

"K we are coming"

I sat with Nick on my lap and put my hoodie on him as carefully as possible trying not to wake him up. I got a text from Avani that she had arrived so I carried Nick to the car as carefully as possible and lay him down on my lap covered with a blanket. When we got home we were surrounded by everyone asking what happened and where he was. Avani told them to leave me and Nick alone. I went to Nick and Chase's room and placed him on his bed. I knew that it was all my fault. I ran into my bathroom in my room and locked the door.

Trigger warning

I just cried and cried. In the corner of my eye I saw a razor. I know I shouldn't but I had too. Ondreaz would kill me if he found out..........