Chapter 48

I tried to focus on Addison. We made small talk as we waited for our food but frankly i couldn't careless about her life. It was so boring. Finally, the waiter brought us our food passing us both a napkin as he laid out the meals before us. We both dug in rarely taking just enjoying the food and each other's company. I picked up the napkin as I placed my fork down on the table with a small click against the marble plate. A small slip of paper fell of my lap as I unraveled the napkin. On it in neatly printed handwriting 'Ryan 07446789143'. I smiled carefully folding it into a small square before placing it in my pocket. I looked up from my lap to see Addison looking elsewhere. I felt my heart sink to my stomach. She placed her fork down on the plate just as i did and looked at me with an expecting smile. Sighing to no one in particular, i took out my wallet and patiently waited for the waiter to come over with the bill. I felt my eyes skim over the short but expensive bill of $1,000. I pulled out the correct sum of money before adding a generous tip for Ryan. Addison smiling as her eyes met mine. We walked out the restaurant hand in hand. Perfect first date.

I have written about 3-4ish chapters in a notebook so i need to type them up. Also Nick's POV is coming back because he's been gone for apparently ages. I just haven't noticed that it has been so long. Sorry for the delay. An update tomorrow hopefully.