Chapter 44

Addison's POV
I had a crush on Tony ever since he joined the hype house. I always acting like I was supportive because I didn't want him to hate me. Now that stupid Nick's out of the picture I can finally go on a date with Tony. I walk upstairs followed by all the girls still wearing confused expressions on their faces. Avani comes in last and shuts the door behind her.
"What happened?" she asked confused taking a seat on the corner of my bed whilst the other girls were scattered across my room.
"I asked him out"I said casually getting up to see what outfit to wear. They are looked confused again.
"He's dating Nick" they all said in unison. I answered with a glare.
"They broke up. Besides Nick left him." They looked at me then at their phone with shock.
"Omg they actually broke up" Charli said clearly upset after seeing Tony's Instagram post.
"They were never together" I said. "So now I have a chance". I smiling looking at all the outfits before finally choosing a light pink tight dress. All the girls silently looked at the floor before leaving the room. What kind of friends are they. Why can't they happy for me. I ignore there rudeness and curl my hair and put on some makeup and black heels before walking out of the door.
No hate to Addison. She seems like such a nice person.