Chapter 64

Walking up the stairs, I wait outside of Tony's door hesitant of whether to knock or just leave. I knew that Nick would really want Tony to come and now that they were both single they could sort out the live life when they mean. I knock the door and walk back a few steps scared of his reaction. After a few minutes I waited patiently for the door to open but it didn't.
"Tony" I called out into the room only to have the silence as I reply. The door creeped open and the faint sound of sniffles and crying seeped through the crack.
"Tony" I called again opening the door further and letting my self in. I saw a shadow on the other side of the wall curled into a ball and items scattered and thrown across the floor. Standing where I was I took a deep breath and asked him to come with me. He got up at the sound of Nick name and made his way towards me. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a mess.
"I can't see him not like this not now. But I will when he's back" he said. I understood. Everyone heard the fight between him and Addison. I felt bad.
Everyone did. He hadn't left his room in days and the only food he eat was postmates delivered to his door.
"Okay then" I say leaving his room and heading downstairs.